- Please open the downloaded grant application using ADOBE. Download now?
- The grant application will be found on your computer in your DOWNLOADS folder.
- The Buttons in the application will not work if the application is opened as a window in Chrome, Firefox, or any other browser.
- Please press “ALLOW access” for the grant application to open the LSEF website when prompted during the “Go to Submission Form” process.
All K-12 curriculum committees, secondary departments, elementary grade groups and adult education staff involved in curriculum development in the Lakeview School District are eligible to apply for grant funds.
Grants will be awarded in the range of $1000. Grant applications are due November 1 with winners announced on December 1. Funds are available January 1 – December 31.
- Must involve a significant number of teachers
- Funds must be expended primarily on direct student activity
- Should focus on experimentation with innovative ideas
- Should contribute to learning more about how and what students learn
- Should provide opportunities for active student participation in the innovative idea
- Should explore ways of integrating with other subject areas
- Must have a significant relationship to curriculum development in the committee’s subject area
The completed grant application and proposal must be received no later than November 1 of the current year.To qualify, an applicant or applicants should submit a completed application form to the LSEF Board of Trustees, 15 Arbor Street, Battle Creek MI 49015.
Review Procedures For All Grants
Grant applications are reviewed by the Grant Committee of LSEF with recommendations for final approval by the LSEF Board. The grants are then administered by the Battle Creek Community Foundation.